What information we collect about you?
Personal information that we collect from you – this will depend upon the services you are using:
• Name and Title
• Home, Billing and Delivery Address(es)
• Email Address(es) (home, mobile, work – customer dependent)
• Phone Number(s) (home, mobile, work – customer dependent)
• Purchase information
• Account Password and Login details
• Date of Birth
• Social media account details
• Your comments, product reviews and responses on surveys you complete
• Any shopping preferences or details to help us suggest items for you
• Details of your interactions with our Customer Contact Centre
• IP Address
• Device information
• Website / Browsing History, including location data
We collect personal information when you:
• Purchase products or services or buy or redeem vouchers through the website, including the mobile site
• Register for My Account
• Subscribe to our newsletters
• Submit reviews or choose to complete surveys we have sent you
• Engage with us via social media
• Enter our competitions, prize draws or promotions
• Use our customer services team or contact us for any reason, e.g. order queries, complaints, website issues via phone, email and postal correspondence
• Complete a form, such as for a transaction or employment purpose
• Browse the website - please see the section on cookies for more information
Personal information of children
Earth To You does not knowingly solicit personal information from children or send them requests for personal information. Although visitors of all ages may navigate through our website, we do not intentionally collect personal information from those under the age of 16. If, following a notification by a parent or guardian, or discovery by other means, a child under 16 has been improperly registered on our site by using false information, we will cancel the child's account and delete the child's personal information from our records.
How long we will store your information?
We'll hold on to your information for as long as you have your account with Earth To You, or as long as is needed for us to be able to provide the relevant goods or services to you. Earth To You' general retention policy is to retain information for 6 years. In some circumstances, such as to meet our legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may hold on to your personal information after we’ve finished providing services to you, or for longer than our general retention policy.
How to contact us
You can contact us by:
Email : email@example.com
Earth To You Ltd. is a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 10770732) with registered office at 17 Lyon Road, Mainyard Studios, Studio A2, London, SW19 2RL United Kingdom.