Ayurvedic Head Massage Ritual
A HOLISTIC ROOT TO END RITUAL TO REVEAL YOUR BEST HAIR AND SCALP HEALTH
1. Use the spatula to scoop a pea-sized amount of the Organic Scalp Repair Mask. Melt between your fingertips and apply to your scalp using circular motions to stimulate the skin.
2. Next, warm a few drops of the Intense Hair Treatment Elixir in your palms and run through the lengths of your hair, paying close attention to the ends. Use a hairbrush to distribute the oils evenly.
3. Using gentle pressure, enjoy a meditative scalp massage with the Rose Quartz Gua Sha Comb.
MARMA POINT MASSAGE
1. Massage castor oil to your third eye, eyebrows and temples.
2. Massage the third eye in circular motions with the Niobe mushroom. Apply pressure rotations onto Acupoints in the middle of your eyebrows and temples.
3. Counting 8 fingers above your eyebrows, and you will locate the Adhipati Marma Point otherwise known as the soft spot. Massage this spot gently with the Niobe in small circular rotations.
4. Counting 12 fingers above your eyebrows and you will locate the Seemant Marma Point, otherwise known as Skull Spot. Massage this spot gently with the Niobe in small circular rotations.
5. Counting 4 fingers above your neck and you will locate the Krikatika Marma Point. Stimulation to this point helps to correct bodily posture and circulation in the head. Massage this spot gently with the Niobe in small circular rotations.
6. Apply Castor Oil and use both fingers and Niobe to massage your Vidhura Marma Point. Gentle pressure to this area is said to improve hearing and help with insomnia.
7. Using the tips of your fingers massage your scalp with back and forth motions.
8. Combine Castor and Jojoba oils to massage onto the neck and shoulder area.
9. Use Gua Sha to gently scrape along your neck and shoulder to release build-up of fluid.
10. Twist your hair into a bun and leave the treatment on for at least 3-4 hours, or for best results, leave overnight.
11. When ready to rinse the hair, wash with a sulphate-free shampoo and condition as normal to get any excess oils out. (You may need to shampoo twice to make sure all of the oil-based treatment is removed.)
Take a deep breath and thank yourself for restoring the balance between your body and mind.